NO PARTICLES ALLOWED, BOILIES AND PELLETS ONLY
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL NETS AND CRADLES ARE DRY BEFORE FISHING THIS VENUE
1. All members are required to carry membership cards at all times. No fishing will be permitted without a valid membership card.
2. Members must have a current environmental agency rod license.
3. You are permitted a maximum stay of 72 hours in one swim, after which you must vacate at least 2 swims along.
4. You are permitted to be away from your swim for no longer than 4 hours, after which time you must remove your tackle and vacate the swim.
5. All Members are required to sign in and out when on the venue, failure to do so could lead to ticket being lost.
6. Once a year you can book a swim of choice for a week session, 3 week notice is needed to be given to Allan (07525457728)
7. You must comply with the following:
8. Any fish found distressed, diseased or dead must be reported to the bailiff team or management on 07525457728
9. No fish are to be removed from the venue, we will ban and seek to prosecute anyone found doing so.
10. All fish should be treated with the same respect regardless of size, and all fish regardless of size should be logged in the catch report in the lodge.
11. The use of carp sacks for fish retention is prohibited. The retention of fish is allowed with a floatation weigh sling, any member seen sacking a fish will be banned.
12. No leaadcore leaders to be longer than 1 metre in length
Venue security and cleanliness
1. You must close and lock the fishery gates behind you at all times, any codes given to you are your responsibility and not to be given out to non-members or guests.
2. No visitors are allowed on the fishery unless they have permission from management, not complying with this rule can lead to losing your permit.
3. 10 guest tickets are allowed per year per angler at a fee of £25 for 24 hours.
4. All vehicles are to be parked in allocated areas only.
5. Toilet facilities are provided and must be used, please leave them as you wish to find them.
6. No litter will be tolerated. Please take all rubbish home with you, if caught leaving rubbish you will lose your ticket.
7. All combi locks will change from time to time please keep these to yourself.
8. Dogs are permitted on Halliford Lake but must be on a lead at all times and kept under control, any mess must be cleaned up, a dog out of sight is out of control.
9. We do not allow carp porters, barrows or wheel barrows to be left at the lake, they must be removed when you leave, unless these are the lakes personal porters.
10. Speed limit on Halliford Lake site is 5 MPH.
ROD LIMITS AND GENERAL BEHAVOUR
1. A maximum of 2 rods to be used all year round.
2. NO wading or swimming in the lake.
3. Permit holders under the influence of alcohol, drugs or solvents will be removed from the venue and banned, the police may be informed.
4. Please be sensible, enjoy your fishing on Halliford Lake and allow the others to do the same.
5. Please respect other anglers, if you are unsure regarding swims or any other matter then please ask a bailiff or any member of staff as they will be more than happy to help.
6. Any member using social media network sites to abuse fellow members or any of the Halliford Lake team they will be banned.
7. Members are not allowed use the venue boats. For emergency please contact a bailiff.
REMEMBER PLEASE TAKE ALL YOUR RUBBISH HOME
Halliford Lake reserve the right to amend rules at any time, all decisions made by management are final, we will not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury to person(s), property or vehicles however caused whilst using these premises